in case of not surely recognizing a question, the chatbot should be able to suggest some reference expressions, so that the user picks the right one and obtains the corresponding result.
In practical it could be like this
- User asks the question
- The NLP only recognizes with a score of 77% (by threshold of 80%)
- as other intents are really low, the bot says something like 'I'm not sure to understand right, but I found this similar question...'
- show quick reply with 'Yes', 'No'
- when user ckicks on Yes, the answer is displayed and the expression added to a validation queue for the intent choosen (or even automatically added)
- when user clicks on No, the question is added to a queue of unrecognized questions
If the NLP finds 2 or more intents in a short score, the bot can also show these expressions and the user picks the one he finds suits the best.
To do this, we also need to define a reference expression for each intent, this one will be suggested to the user to pick.
Thanks for reading
Please sign in to leave a comment.